Meta Information for Any Page
Table of Contents
- General Settings
- Manage Meta Information
- Add Meta Information
- Disable Compilation Mode: To check that this is disabled, go to System >Tools> Compilation. If the compiler status is ‘Disabled’, you are ready to go. If not, simply click the ‘Disable’ button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Upload Package: Upload the content of the module to your root folder. This will not overwrite the existing Magento folder or files, only the new contents will be added.
- Clear Caches: This can be done from the admin console by navigating to the cache management page (System > Cache Management), selecting all caches, clicking ‘refresh’ from the drop-down menu, and submitting the change.
Go to Admin > Stores > Configuration > Scommerce Configuration > Meta Information for Any Page
- Enabled – Select “Yes” or “No” to enable or disable the module.
- License Key – Please add the license for the extension which is provided in the order confirmation email. Please note license keys are site URL specific. If you require license keys for dev/staging sites then please email us at [email protected]
Manage Meta Information
- Meta Information
If you have a question related to this extension please check out our FAQ Section first. If you can't find the answer you are looking for then please contact [email protected].