Jquery Asynchronous Image Loader (JAIL)
- Disable Compilation Mode: To check that this is disabled, go to System->Tools->Compilation. If the compiler status is ‘Disabled’, you are ready to go. If not, simply click the ‘Disable’ button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Upload Package: Upload the content of the module to your root folder. This will not overwrite the existing Magento folder or files, only the new contents will be added.
- Clear Caches: This can be done from the admin console by navigating to the cache management page (System->Cache Management), selecting all caches, clicking ‘refresh’ from the drop-down menu, and submitting the change. Log out and login back in Admin.
- Admin Configuration: Go to Admin ->System->Configuration->Scommerce Configuration -> Lazy Load Images -> General
- Enable : Enable / Disable Module
- License key : Enter License key provided by Scommerce Mage
Theme changes: If you are not using your custom theme then this module should work out of the box. But if you are using custom theme then follow the following steps -:
- Check if you have the following file in your custom theme folder
- /app/design/frontend/default/<custom>/template/cate gory /list.phtml
If the above file does exist in your custom theme then copy the differences from the following file -:
- Clear Caches: Once you are done with everything above, clear the cache to get the changes reflect on your website.
If you have a question related to this extension please check out our FAQ Section first. If you can't find the answer you are looking for then please contact [email protected].