Magento 2 How Did You Hear About Us
Table of Contents
- General Settings
- Selected WDYHAU Option in Orders Grid
- WDYHAU Details at Customers Level
- WDYHAU Details on the Sales Order View Page
- “Where did you hear about us?” Drop-down Options in the Back-end
- Installation via app/code: Upload the content of the module to your root folder. This will not overwrite the existing Magento folder or files, only the new contents will be added. After the successful upload of the package, run below commands on Magento 2 root directory.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Installation via Composer: Please follow the guide provided in the below link to complete the installation via composer.
Go to Admin > Stores > Configuration > Scommerce Configuration > Where did you hear about us?
- Enabled – Select “Yes” or “No” to enable or disable the module.
- License Key – Please add the license for the extension which is provided in the order confirmation email. Please note license keys are site URL specific. If you require license keys for dev/staging sites then please email us at [email protected]
- Dropdown options – Please add the WDHAU options for customers and administrators to choose during checkout and creating order via admin respectively. There should be semicolon (;)separated values for example Google;Facebook;Twitter;Others
- Drop Down Label – Please add the label.
- Other Label – Please add the label for other option.
- Selected WDYHAU Option in Orders Grid - You can see the selected "Where did you hear about us?" option at Admin > Sales > Orders grid.
- WDYHAU Details at Customers Level - To see the "Where did you hear about us?" option at customers level go to Admin > Customers > All Customers > Select Customer > Account Information > Where did you hear about us?
A screenshot of a cell phone Description automatically generated
- WDYHAU Details on the Sales Order View Page - The selected WDYHAU option will be shown on order view page under "Account Information" section from Admin > Sales > Select Order > View.
- “Where did you hear about us?” Drop-down Options in the Back-end - When you enable the module, then it shows WDYHAU drop-down option in the back-end at Admin > Sales > Create New Order > Select Customer > Select Product > Select "Where did you hear about us?" option.
- WDYHAU Option on the Registration Page - You can define the "Where did you hear about us?" drop-down options from Admin > Stores > Configuration> Scommerce Configuration > Where did you hear about us? - Google; Twitter; Facebook; YouTube; Others, which will be shown on the registration page.
- WDYHAU option on the Checkout Page - You can see the "Where did you hear about us?" option on the checkout page.
If you have a question related to this extension please check out our FAQ Section first. If you can't find the answer you are looking for then please contact [email protected].