Magento 2 Not On The High Street Integration
Table of Contents
- Noths Order Import
- Noths Order Details on Order View Page
- Noths Order Logs
- Installation via app/code: Upload the content of the module to your root folder. This will not overwrite the existing Magento folder or files, only the new contents will be added. After the successful upload of the package, run below commands on Magento 2 root directory.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Installation via Composer: Please follow the guide provided in the below link to complete the installation via composer.
Go to Admin > Stores > Configuration > Scommerce Configuration > Noths
- Enabled - Select “Yes” or “No” to enable or disable the module.
- License Key - Please add the license for the extension which is provided in the order confirmation email. Please note license keys are site URL specific. If you require license keys for dev/staging sites then please email us at [email protected]
- Cron for Order import – Please allow to set cron frequency for order import from Noths.
- API Url – Please enter API Url.
- API Log – Select “Yes” to enable the API Log. If set to “Yes” then it will log communication with Noths API.
- Create Files for Log – Select “Yes” to enable the create files for log. If set to “Yes” then it will log communication with Noths API.
- API Key – Please enter API Key.
- Select the allowed order statuses – Please select order status which will be imported from Noths
- Select the store for NOTHS Orders – Please select the store for Noths orders.
- Noths Order Payment Method – Please add the payment method which will be used to import orders from Noths.
- Noths Order Shipping Method – Please add the shipping method which will be used to import orders from Noths.
- Dispatch Notes Path – Please add the dispatch notes path in media/noths/dispatchnote/[order number].pdf
- Estimated Days to ship – Please add the days for estimated days to ship.
- Attributes Mapping – Please add the mapping of Magento attribute with options in Noths.
- Noths Order Import - You can view imported Noths order(s) from Admin > Sales> Orders. This grid will have "Dispatch Note " and "Noths Id".
A screenshot of a computer screen Description automatically generated
- Noths Order Details on Order View Page - You can view Noths order details at Admin > Sales > Select Order > View.
- Noths Order Logs - To view Noths Logs go to Admin > Scommerce Noths > Order Logs. This log will have Entity Id, Request, Status, Type, Created At, and Response.
If you have a question related to this extension please check out our FAQ Section first. If you can't find the answer you are looking for then please contact [email protected].