Magento 2 Product Handling or Additional Fee
Table of Contents
- Installation via app/code: Upload the content of the module to your root folder. This will not overwrite the existing Magento folder or files, only the new contents will be added. After the successful upload of the package, run below commands on Magento 2 root directory.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Installation via Composer: Please follow the guide provided in the below link to complete the installation via composer.
Go to Admin > Stores > Configuration > Scommerce Configuration > Handling Fee
- Enabled – Select “Yes” or “No” to enable or disable the module.
- License Key – Please add the license for the extension which is provided in the order confirmation email. Please note license keys are site URL specific. If you require license keys for dev/staging sites then please email us at [email protected]
- Handling Fee Label – Please add the label displayed in totals.
- Handling Fee on Order Detail View Page - You can see the handling fee under "Order Totals" section from Admin > Sales > Orders > Select Order > View
- Add Handling Fee at Product Level - To add handling fee go to, Admin > Catalog > Products > Select Product > Handling Fee.
- Handling Fee on Cart Page - In the below image you can see the handling fee under "Summary" section.
- Handling Fee on Checkout Page - On the front-end checkout page the handling fee will be shown under "Order Summary" section.