Magento 2 Cancel Order by Customer on the Frontend
Table of Contents
- Cancel Order from My Account Section
- Cancel Order Popup
- Notification Message for Cancel Order
- Cancel Order status (Cancelled)
- Order Cancellation Email
- Guest Form
- Order ID
- Billing Last Name
- Find Order By
- Order Information Page
- Cancel Order Successfully
- Installation via app/code: Upload the content of the module to your root folder. This will not overwrite the existing Magento folder or files, only the new contents will be added. After the successful upload of the package, run below commands on Magento 2 root directory.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Installation via Composer: Please follow the guide provided in the below link to complete the installation via composer.
Go to Admin > Stores > Configuration > Scommerce Configuration > Cancel Order
- Enabled - Select “Yes” or “No” to enable or disable the module.
- License Key - Please add the license for the extension which is provided in the order confirmation email. Please note license keys are site URL specific. If you require license keys for dev/staging sites then please email us at [email protected]
- Label – Please provide label text for cancel order link which will be shown on the frontend.
- Email Sender – Please enter/sender from email address for Order Cancellation email.
- Email Template for Guest – Please select email template for sending cancellation email to guest customer.
- Email Template for Registered Customer – Please select email template for sending cancellation email to registered customer.
- Email BCC – Please add CC email addresses for Order Cancellation emails in comma separated format.
- Reasons – Select order cancellation reason from the dropdown or select other to define your own reasons. Option “Other” will display a text box on front end, where you can add reason of cancellation.
- Notification Message – Enter notification message you want to show on frontend for order cancellation.
- Number of hours to cancel – Please add number of hours valid for order cancellation.
- Cancel Order from My Account Section - When you enable the module then it shows "Cancel Order" link on the front-end My Account > My Orders section.
- Cancel Order Popup - When you click "Cancel Order" button from My Account > My Orders section, it displays a pop up, from where you can add/select your own reasons of order cancellation and by clicking "Cancel Order" button you can cancel order.
- Notification Message for Cancel Order - After the order cancellation it shows notification message on the front-end.
- Cancel Order status (Cancelled) - When you cancel the order then it automatically updates the order status from Pending to Cancelled.
- Order Cancellation Email - After the successful order cancellation, it sends an email notification to the administrator and the customer, below is the sample email for the same.
Confirmation for your order cancellation - jatinnayyar1999 gmail com - Gmail (2)
- Order ID - enter the order Id, you want to cancel.
- Billing Last Name - enter the last name.
- Find Order By - select the Email / ZIP code.
- Email - enter the email address.
- Order Information Page - After filling the Orders and Returns form when you click “Continue” button, it redirects on order information page, from where you can cancel the order by clicking “Cancel Order” button.
- Cancel Order Successfully - Once the order is cancelled, it displays the successful cancellation message.