Magento 2 Product 360 view
Table of Contents
- Installation via app/code: Upload the content of the module to your root folder. This will not overwrite the existing Magento folder or files, only the new contents will be added. After the successful upload of the package, run below commands on Magento 2 root directory.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Installation via Composer: Please follow the guide provided in the below link to complete the installation via composer.
Go to Admin > Stores > Configuration > Scommerce Configuration > Product 360 view
- Enabled – Select “Yes” or “No” to enable or disable the module.
- License Key – Please add the license for the extension which is provided in the order confirmation email. Please note license keys are site URL specific. If you require license keys for dev/staging sites then please email us at [email protected]
- Enable Controls – Select “Yes” or “No” to enable or disable the navigation controls on 360view image.
- Enable Auto Play – Select “Yes” or “No” to enable or disable automatically spin 360 view image on page load .
- Autoplay Speed – Enter the speed for automatic spin of 360 view image. It controls the Speed of changing frames for autoplay in milliseconds
- Drag Speed – Enter the speed with which user can drag on the image. It controls the Speed Factor of changing frames on drag event
- Reverse Autoplay – Select “Yes” or “No” to enable or disable reverse autoplay.
- Enable Fullscreen Button – Select “Yes” or “No” to open or close 360 view spin in fullscreen.
- Magnifier – Select the Magnifier stregnth from dropdown which controls the zoom for the image.
- Button Position – Select the placement of 360 view button on the frontend.
- Custom Button Image– Upload custom 360 view button image.
- Max Popup Width – Enter the maximum width of 360 view popup.
Login to admin panel and go to Catalog>Products, select a product then click edit from the Action column. Scroll down to find '360 View Images' and upload the images as shown in the below screengrab:-
If you have a question related to this extension please check out our FAQ Section first. If you can't find the answer you are looking for then please contact [email protected].