Magento 2 Google Dynamic Remarketing Tag
Table of Contents
- General Settings
- Dynamic Remarketing Tag, Code Snippets on the Homepage
- Dynamic Remarketing Tag/Code Snippets with Product Details
- Dynamic Remarketing Ad
- Installation via app/code: Upload the content of the module to your root folder. This will not overwrite the existing Magento folder or files, only the new contents will be added. After the successful upload of the package, run below commands on Magento 2 root directory.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Installation via Composer: Please follow the guide provided in the below link to complete the installation via composer.
Go to Admin > Stores > Configuration > Scommerce Configuration > Google Remarketing Tag
- Enabled – Select “Yes” or “No” to enable or disable the module.
- License Key – Please add the license for the extension which is provided in the order confirmation email. Please note license keys are site URL specific. If you require license keys for dev/staging sites then please email us at [email protected]
- Google Conversion Id – Enter your Google Adwords Account Id.
- Enable Tracking for other sites – This will enable other sites variables (https:/.developers.google.com/adwords-remarketing-tag/parameters#other) instead of retail site variables.
- Enable dynamic remarketing tag – Set “Yes” to enable dynamic remarketing tag.
- Product Id attribute – Use the same id you have submitted in your Google base feed.
- Dynamic Remarketing Tag, Code Snippets on the Homepage - To view remarketing tag and code snippets go to Homepage > View Source . In the below image you can see the conversion ID and Custom variable. You can add conversion Id from Admin > Stores > Configuration > Scommerce Configuration > Google Remarketing Tag > Google Conversion Id.
- Dynamic Remarketing Tag/Code Snippets with Product Details- In the code snippet you can see the product details with Product ID and Google conversion id. You can select Product Id attribute from Admin > Stores > Configuration > Scommerce Configuration > Google Remarketing Tag > Product Id attribute - Select "SKU".
- Dynamic Remarketing Ad - When you enable the dynamic remarketing from Admin > Stores > Configuration > Scommerce Configuration > Google Remarketing Tag > Enable dynamic remarketing tag, then it shows ads to people who have previously visited your website.
If you have a question related to this extension please check out our FAQ Section first. If you can't find the answer you are looking for then please contact [email protected].